Domestic violence should not happen to anybody. Ever. Period. But it does – and when it does, there is help. Maybe you have lived with abuse, maybe it happened just once, maybe you work or live next to someone who is being abused right now. Whoever you are, this site can show you how and where to get help.
Are you a victim of domestic violence?
- Have you ever been shoved, slapped, punched, kicked or hit?
- Have you ever been called names and put down until you felt worthless?
- Have you ever believed them when they said they’d never do it again?
- Are you alone, or alone with children, with no one to call when you need help?
- Do you believe that you deserve to be beaten?
- Are you ashamed that you stay in an abusive relationship?
- Are you isolated from friends and family because of their jealousy?
- Does someone’s threats of violence control your decisions and influence your behavior?
- Are you afraid you can’t make it on your own?
- We are here to help.
- 24-hour staffing to answer your questions
- Hearing Impaired Services
- We can offer you:
- Emergency Shelter Assistance
- Court Assistance
Violence hurts you and your children forever.
La violencia le causa dano usted ya a sus ninos, para siempre.
You didn’t cause the violence, but you can end it! Please get help!
All calls are confidential. If you are in need of immediate assistance please hang up and dial 911.